Oh hello there Autumn, you just sneaked up on us didn’t you! With today being one of those wet and dreary days I thought what better to do than attempt to have a bit of a wardrobe clear out now that Autumn is upon us once again!
I’m one of those people who cant bear to throw anything out! Even if I haven’t worn that lovely red Cami top with the split down the back since I brought it 3 years ago I just still cant bear to part with it, because what happens if in a few weeks time I decide to go out and want to wear that top! But after a stern talking to myself where I decided I really should declutter so i could make room for this seasons must haves, I managed to clear out my wardrobe!
To make me feel better about my clear out, I sat down with a cup of tea and started to have a look for my Autumn wish list and to make it more realistic I made sure they were all at affordable prices!
- Number one on my list in Urban Decay’s Jean Michel Basquial lipstick in Abstract at £15.50. I love the colour of this lipstick, it is nice and subtle which would make for the perfect daytime wear matched with some neutral eyeshadow.
- Number two on my list is this gorgeous grey knitted A-line mini skirt from River Island coming in at £45. Matched with a black high neck jumper, over the knee socks and Chelsea boots this would make for the perfect Autumn outfit. You could even take this one into winter by putting on some black woollen tights.
- Number 3 is another piece from River Island at £38 this white mono stripe tie sleeve shirt is a must have. At the moment I am loving wearing shirts tucked into my jeans and matched with a pair of boots, so this is the ideal piece to add to my collection.
- I came across this beauty on Miss Selfridge at just £59 this double breasted camel coat caught my eye. I love this colour but being only 5ft I usually go for coats that are shorter in length so I don’t look as if they are drowning me. So I think a trip to Miss Selfridge to try this one on would be in order.
- I’ve been looking for some trousers like these for a while and this colour is just so me that I think these will be one of the first things I end up buying. Matched with some black pointy heels and an off the shoulder black top these would make for the perfect evening wear. I found these on Miss Selfridge for £38, they have a range of colours in this style, I also quite liked them in Neutral.
- Number 6 on my list of must haves is a grey knitted pom pom beanie from H&M for £8.99. I love wearing hats and scarfs in the Autumn and in the Winter, I already have similar hats in beige and white so this will be a nice addition.
- I have a slight confession, I am obsessed with shoes! I have so many pairs in so many colours already but I still keep finding reasons why I need more! I actually have a pair of black Chelsea boots, with a smaller heel but they are on there way out so I am in need of purchasing a new pair, much to my partners dismay as he does not understand my shoe obsession and thinks I have far to many. These little darlings are currently on sale for £40 at office and shall shortly be making there sneaky way into my cupboard.
- Number 8 on my list is Urban Decays limited edition vice lipstick in scorched for £15.50. I have fell in love with this lipstick, it is the perfect colour for the season that will suit my skin tone down to a tee and will make for a lovely evening wear.
- The final item on my list are these Khaki paper bag trousers from Miss Selfridge at £35. I love wearing Khaki and I am hoping that these trousers will suit my petite frame.
Hopefully by the end of October I should of been able to tick some of these gorgeous items off my wish list! Whats on your Autumn wish list this year?