Recently I have been obsessed with overnight oats for breakfast, they are so quick and easy to make, as well as being full of flavour. There are so many varieties of these you can experiment with, but as we are coming into Autumn and we’re all waking up to a chill in the air and frost on the ground, I’ve recently opted for more warming flavours! With all the prep done the night before, even when your short on time in the morning’s you can still enjoy a good healthy breakfast to start the day with.
Apple & Cinnamon Overnight Oats…
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 3 – 12 hours (overnight in the fridge for best results or at least 3 hours)
- 40g oats
- 120ml Coconut or Almond milk (I usually use Pip & Nut or Alpro)
- 1 TBSP of Alpro Plain yoghurt with Coconut (This helps give them a creamier taste)
- 1 TSP of ground Cinnamon
- 1 TSP of Honey
- 1 chopped Apple
- Put the oats, yoghurt, honey, apple and cinnamon in a bowel and mix it all together.
- Next pour in the milk and give it a mix.
- Spoon the mixture into an air tight container and pop it in the fridge over night for best results.
- In the morning, remove from the fridge and enjoy!
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Vegetarians & Vegans