Simply Moist Banana Bread …
Prep Time: 15 – minutes
Cooking time: 50 mins on 150degrees with a fan oven.
Total Time: 1 hour 5mins.
- 2 very ripe banana’s
- 60ml of Milk
- 150g of Caster Sugar
- 125g of Butter
- 190g of Self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla essence
- Heat the oven at 150degrees.
- Grease and line a 2lb tin.
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a bowel.
- Melt the butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mashed bananas.
- Fold in the egg.
- Next alternate between sieving in the flour and pouring in the milk, mix it together but don’t over do it.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and put it in the oven for 50mins or until the skewer comes out clean.